Friday, July 6, 2012

Flashes form JTV workshops 2




I am making the "Mission Impossible" series now...lol
Here are few more flashes of my fabulous and happy ladies creating their own jewelry guided by me...yes, I am a jewelry making guide.
I don't consider myself a teacher. 



Her positive attitude and smile makes me happy... necklace looks gorgeous and very sensuous on her neckline.


This lady was fabulous as well and the color of her blouse coordinated nicely with the necklace.



Another happy group...I have to mention that the charismatic lady on black shirt on the right had some exquisite jewelry on each dat of the workshops...from high end rock to unique necklaces, lucite  earrings and exquisite vintage rings...um luuuxo! That means in Portuguese: Very luxurious!




OMG! another fabulous group- the young lady on the left has been designing and selling jewelry for year and half...I have to watch out because the competition is getting strongrrrr!





These ladies were juts phenomenal...we had so much fun laughing our asses off...my classes provided a very laid back environment and I like to keep it like that. 
Nothing military-like because Art needs to provide winds so people can be eager to fly and take the sky on their own.

Thanks you so much ladies to sign for my classes. 
Thanks Jewelry Television and Jewel School™ for making me part of your debut event.

Special thanks to Beadalon ®, John Bead Corporation and Swarovski Elements® for providing me the possibility of creating beauty through such innovative products.





No comments: