Monday, June 18, 2012

Reinventing myself

Hello my people!

This is the latest version of the necklace I will be teaching this week at the headquarters of Jewelry Television in Knoxville, TN during the Jewel School Summer Workshops.
I kept the same design lines but I had to update some of the components to bring to my students the latest Swarovski Elements crystal jade pearls and the intriguing beauty of those sea green ceramic beads.

Components highlighted are : 

* Large Czech glass donuts, hematite toggle and leaf crimp ends by John Bead - hello, Toronnnno!
* Wrappers™, white bumpers™, 49 strands beading wire and kidney ear wires by Beadalon and Artistic Wire®.





If you signed to my class expect to have a great time making this beauty above.
See you soon!


Design by Fernando Dasilva
Copyright© 2012

No comments: