Thursday, June 23, 2011

Flashes from my personal Bead and Button Show


Lot's of excitement in the air...meeting old friends and connecting with new ones. The Bead and Button 2011 is gone and my personal highlights were the promo done by Beadalon for my book and "The White Party" thrown by John Bead Corp - the jewelry supplier from Toronto, Canada ( everybody had to dress in white and only that itself to me is a reason to celebrate - it brought me the some of the same vibe of New Year's Eve in Brazil - white is a must to begin the year with good and peaceful vibes).
I selected some of my fave pics.

Here are some flashes from Bead and Button 2011.



Sandy Lupo, Tammy Honaman (reads FMG), Diane Whiting, June Beach and Wyatt White (reads Beadalon), all eager to check if the last picture taken is a keeper or a deleter. 



June Beach snapping a picture of me taking a picture. Blurry images made it more realistic and vibrant.




Overview of Beadalon's booth and a front section with many designs made by me for my book featuring components by Beadalon.


That was the permanent station of Lauren Andersen, The Chainmaille Lady™, seen below  on the next picture.





Necklace designed by Lilian Chen using Katiedids™ components. Lilian was awarded 1st place on the design contest. Her piece is exquisite. 



My friends Craig Brown and Katie Hacker - what a trendy couple! They both look very daliciuUs™ on this picture. Katie is coming out with a new book with fabulous designs made exclusively with Artistic Wire...can't wait to see it!

Flashes from "The White Party":


The hosts of  'The White Party' (from left to right) : Lilla (marketing), Dorthe (buyer), Erwin (sales) and Daniel John (big boss).



Erwin and this blogger : the sexiest boys in town.




Daniel John and I having a few drinks.



Leslie Rogalski been squeezed by me...who was flying high high high...


 Katie Hacker, Julie Young and I having a ball! We were laughing our asses off...good!




The trio: Lisa Pavelka, Erwin and this blogger. We all look beyond daliciuuuuus!



Dorthe and I having a cool down moment.



White shades to complement the outfit - it does look daliciuUUUUs, duuude! 

"The White Party" was undoubtedly DALICIUUS™!!!



No comments: