Friday, May 20, 2011

Barnes and Noble review

My book got its first costumer review on Barnes and Noble.com and it's really mindblowing to read positive comments and find out what words were used to evaluate your work. 
Here it is:


"An explosion of unique fashionable jewelry designs"

"If you are looking for incredible creation ideas, this is a book that I strongly invite you to buy. The very interesting association of materials, shapes and colours is a real pleasure for eyes and truly develops a rich and creative imagination."
A.Homes





I have to illustrate this post with one of the designs form the book so I picked one of the necklaces she had mentioned on a private message she sent me to be one of her favorites- "Bougainvillea".
Sad thing is that she had to wait for more than a month to get the book. 
Fyi,  you can buy my book directly from my website now and pay with all major credit cards and PayPal. It does cost more than all the other places that are selling it but you get a signed copy and an extra personal vibe with it...lol 
Here is the link:

http://www.dasilvajewelry.com/buyersguide.html#purchase

More fabulous new to come.
Have a good day all!

Nando.

Photo by Christine Polomsky for North Light Books © 2010.
From the book "Modern Expressions, making fabulous and fashionable jewelry..." by Fernando Dasilva.

No comments: