Friday, February 11, 2011

Flashes from Tucson 2011

I did not have my camera with me this year during my events in Tucson.
Once again, we wre there for 8 days and the weather thisyear was surreal...cold, windy and cold again.
Katie Hacker  and Craig Brown surprised me with a fabulous mustard scarf and was my saving grace because I did not have any heavy coat with me...so I was able to pass by the gelid days wearing a sweater and my mustard scarf that I paired a couple of times with my mustard pants.



Above, Katie Hacker and I arriving at the place to be on Wednesday, Feb 2nd in Tucson. A celebration bash promoted by John Bead Corporation. The party was upbeat and the vibe was incredibly fun. The massive presence of the SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS ambassadors added an extra pound of sparkles to the already stellar night.


Brianna, a JB associate, wearing a neckpiece designed by me for John Bead. Strands of leather held by SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS cosmic stones...simple but unexpected. I was inspired by one of the latest Roberto Cavalli runway shows.  It  was really cool having someone so young and upfront to wear it so I can retouch the concept and expand the styling options.
Tres chic! J'adore!




In the picture above, John Bead crew minus Daniel John (btw, where was him?), the fantabulous beading diva, fashion columnist and designer extraordinaire Laura Timmons with this blogger.




Above totally powerhouse - Wyatt White (reads Beadalon) and the ultra talented designer, instructor, consultant and awarded polymer clay expert Lisa Pavelka. I love how this picture captured their vibe. Happiness is in the air! 





The Fantastic 3  - John Bead associates: Erwin, Brianna and in the background on the right the saucy Melanie waving at me.