Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Garlan Chain Company

I came back from Mexico in a such golden mood and since then I have been creating lots of new designs exploring metallic combo and sometimes spotlighting a single mettalic color as well like on this necklace below.
I love the styleof this chain. It has a classic and substantial look that takes me back to old Hollywood glamour.
I wish I had big vintage pearls to add to the composition but I decided to use crystal red magma SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS large Twsite Sew-on Stone and carnelian links. The chain itself is the focal point so I did not want to do much. I wanted a statement piece, strong, retro and feminine.
I glued  some jet crystals chattons  for an extra pizazz. Garlan Chain Company has an extensive line of chain, in many styles, sizes and plating can be done as the customer want. Unfortunately the company onle sells to wholesalers and distributors but you can always find it through the best jewelry findings suppliers around the country. 

Check this out:



First is the necklace on a flat surface.



Second picture shows the necklace on a mannequin...great accessory for any Fall/Winter outfit. 
It pairs well with a head to toe black outfit, or a chocolate brown and others dark earthy  shades. Actually caramel would make it very chic as well.
Pick small earrings and add a stack of antique gold bangles.
Be sassy and have fun! 

Fernando. 

Design and photos by Fernando Dasilva  ©  2010.