Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer clearance and shopping cart

My website now - wwwdasilvajewelry.com now with a real-virtual shopping cart!
I finally have a shopping cart on my website. Thank to a very good friend, I am able to offer customers a nice shopping experience and better than that, a huge  summer clearance is on until Fall. You can find a nice variety of jewelry made with semi-precious stones and a youth yet chic street-wear collection.
A touch of metallic glass beads was added recently to the web because I couldn't resist the alluring colors and prints of some of these fabulous and eccentric peacock beads.
Below some of my favorite pieces of my website.
Please stop by and take advantage of the summer discount to give to yourself a daliciuus Fernando Dasilva's original...or surprise somebody you love with one of my pieces.

XoXo !!!


Multi-strand necklace with Swarovski Elements crystals, lime citrine briolettes and sea-blue chalcedony fancy cut drops. Sterling silver 5 rings bar clasp with adjustable chain - hand knotted.





Tropical wood, Czech peacock glass beads, aluminum chain and a touch of Swarovski Elements. 26 inches long.



Brushed vermeil tooth pendant, Kiwi jasper, Swarovski Elements and chrisophrase on gold plated chain.


All designs and images by Fernando Dasilva© 2010.
All copyrights reserved.