Monday, August 2, 2010

Hoops for August

My first post of the month is dedicated to my mom...who loves earrings and cannot leave the house withou wearing a pair of them.
Like many women under Leo zodiac sign, her jewelry needs to stand out and catch many glances as possible like the rays of Sun. Although not a big fan of beads she has learned through my designs to appreciate them...so here are some of my "hoops" made with her in mind.  



Gold filled hoops with gold plated charms and chain.




14 ky gold filled hoops with peridot and fresh water pearls.




14 ky gold filled, ruby and cherry chalcedony briolettes.




Gold plated flat circles wrapped with colored wire and Swarovski yarn,  lemon citrine and Swarovski crystals. Earrings featured on the book "Earrings, earrings, earrings" by DRG.




14k gold, tanzanite, aquamarine and blue lace agathe. 




Sterling silver and peridot  beads. Unfinished.





My friend and customer from Dallas wearing a one-of-a-kind chandelier earrings made with faceted carnelian coins, turquoise briolettes and vermeil components. One of my favorites creations ever. Love big and long earrings.