Thursday, March 25, 2010

Manuscript finished

Hi everybody!
I am back!
Blogging must to be pleasant and done on the right time...my apologies for not posting regularly during the last 3 months.
Now that  my Modern Expressions's manuscript is finished I can re stabilish my initial goals for this blog.

The pics below are a sneak peeks of what's within.
Just a little corner image of a design that is in the book, just to keep you mouth watering...lol
just to tease your imagination.

So I decided to ask you what do you think the picture below is.

If you write me something, you will be automatically eligible for a surprise give away. You can say it is: a section of a necklace, a section of a bracelet, a section of a color variation or none of the above...I don't know.

Don't forget: you answer will make you automatically eligible for a drawing of a Daliciuus™ jewelry kit.
Good luck!

The winner will be announced on Easter Sunday.

Here it is: