Friday, January 15, 2010

"SOLITUDE" RING

y

"Solitude" ring named after Billie Holliday track "Solitude" by Duke Ellington.




Simple set up close up




(Table set up over view)



I had a pilot workshop last night at my house. I invited a small group of f old friends and new friends to be part of it.
The ring was originally designed by WW and I was the first person to see it and I loved. I got a permission to teach a workshop  from him. I submitted to CRYSTALLIZED™ and I got their support.

The ring is made of stainless steel square and half-round wire and a single 18 x 13mm oval CRYSTALLIZED™ stone.
I offered 2 stones so the wearer can switch back and forth between 2 colors. I picked erinite and smoked topaz foiled - both look great and my girls loved the look.

I learned a lot through this experience and I can tell for sure how long it will take it to finish one ring and  more than that, the types of issues that can happen during the making of it.
The experience was great and I was on the table as a student as well and thank to WW ( who was who taught during the pilot) we all finished  our pieces...my one will be on my mothers index finger soon.
Above few pictures of one more CRYSTALLIZED™ with Swarovski Elements event.





Solitude rings all made with fancy CRYSTALLIZED™ Swarovski Elements stones: 18 x 13mm oval smoked topaz and erinite foiled stones and  10mm cushion fire opal and lime stones.