Wednesday, January 13, 2010

" Four Seasons of Beading™ " book






My friend and jewelry designer Margot Potter (who got 2 of her designs on the cover - congrats, Madge!) just wrote a post about "Four Seasons of Beading™ "book at the Beadalon blog .
It was great that she highlighted this release because I have forgotten about...imagine!?!
This book is a very nice addition to the DIY market...it was a pleasure to be part of this second book edited by the fabulous Barb Switzer.

Once again the book made me smile just scanning through its pages.
I am very satisfied with the beauty shots of all my pieces in it. Art direction (Brad Snow), photography (Mathew Owen) and stylish (Tammy Steiner)  did a outstanding work.
The final result is what I expect to see when I handle my designs to a publishing company...a metalanguage...art interacting with art.

Below the 3 pieces I created for the book:

Spring

Title: Papaya Flower necklace





Fall


Saint Laurent tassel necklace





September Rendezvous necklace




All designs by Fernando Dasilva © 2009 for "Four Seasons of Beading" © DRG