Thursday, October 22, 2009

Color palette and Murano Glass





I am selecting pieces of Murano glass to work with it on few projects for ME. The variety of colors,  shapes and styles of VenetianBeadshop.com is huge and make it difficult  to pick only few items. I personally love their selection of pendants, like the ones shown above. It is such a statement piece that is almost impossible not to design around it. mmmmm....






This blurry image was taken last year when W and I put together a pair of earrings for one of our friends to wear at the CRYSTALLIZED™ party and I just found it and realized that I like the shape and color palette so much that I might use for ME.
It's simple but still interesting enough to be feautred in it. A late fall palette with tons of gold and a perfect length for a woman who doesn't like big earrings. We will see if makes the book.